Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Only three radiation treatments left!


Three is a small number, right?  I was afraid to tell the radiation therapists today that the bruises from last week were killing me, because I want that number of remaining treatments to get smaller every day.  I swear, three sounded smaller this morning.

I met with Dr. Bugno today also and went through some of my questions.  He says four weeks between the end of radiation and the MRI is perfect (scheduled Jan.4th).  He wants to see me in a few weeks and to get him a copy of the MRI after it’s done.  Unfortunately, he also said my hair might take 6-12 months to start coming back.  So it’s a good thing I look good as a blonde, because that wig is going to be a regular.

I took the last of my chemo last evening.  Yeah.  Candy did her usual great job getting my blood samples today, the same day the neuro-oncologist’s nurse called to say they wanted weekly samples until the MRI.  Oh good. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! Three is a little number...
    Sending you hugs and kisses from CT!

    ReplyDelete