It’s true – radiation is done!! I understand the peak of the fatigue is a few days off, but within the next 10 days or so I should begin to get my energy back. Shown here are Jeanne and Sue, both key parts of the radiation oncology team at Centegra Sage Cancer Center. The arrangement in front was done by John and was my gift to the team for all the kind and skillful care they provided.
Don’t be surprised to see President Obama make an address to the nation tonight or have Judge Zagel postpone Blago’s sentencing. This is an event that must have the full attention of the country.
Really, so many thanks to all of you who have prayed for me. I can’t wait to feel stronger.
Can I hear a woot woot!!! Love you
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. I remember last winter when I had a little stomach bug and had to whine for K to bring me Gatorade. How lame. You were the epitome of the strong and independent woman long before the rest of the world caught on and now you have reached new heights. Here's to days of fun and joy ahead!!
ReplyDelete