Monday, September 12, 2011

Home for 24 hours and feeling well

The left side of my face is a little screwy, kind of swollen.  It will get better with a little ice pack on it tonight.

Thanks to the many of you who got online endlessly last night to follow John and Diane down a pattern of friendship and oversight for me.  It meant a lot – really, it did. I’m not sure who’s in charge right now, but I think Dr. Byrne will probably give me a clue next week. I am thrilled that Mike is in now and that Barbara will follow him in right behind.  Nothing better than family.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're home. Must be a relief to be back with your own stuff. Plus the clothing is better. Nothing opens in the back. Rest, relax, have a great week. Lots of love. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that someone who just underwent brain surgery is already home! I'm thrilled for you that it all has gone so well. I'm sure sleeping in your own bed is a treat. Much love, Sue and Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I continue to be amazed at the speed of your recovery! God does great things when we least expect them. We are thankful that you are doing so well and continue to pray for positive daily progress! I am sure being at home is truely a blessing and much more comfortable! Looking forward to reading your next update!
    God Bless Bryan and Jai

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you're home and continuing to amaze all of us! You're obviously in the best of hands. Will continue to keep you in our prayers and would love to drop in for a visit later when you're feeling up to it. Love, Jacque and Garry

    ReplyDelete