Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Morning

Door and I just went for a walk around the ICU floor. She is doing great. She walked on her own with her cane. The nurse came after us when we got near the elevators. Something about being a flight risk.
They do not have any regular rooms yet. It will be late afternoon before they can move her.
Dorth is doing great and she is ready to go home.
Keep your prayers and positive thoughts coming. They are working well.

11 comments:

  1. This news made my day! Can't wait to see you at 2046.
    Kathy S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful.news!
    I think between you two you could take the nursing staff. ;)
    Take care and still praying. Sn

    ReplyDelete
  3. They probably heard she was planning to blog from the ICU. I'm sure there must be a rule about that. I am thrilled about the great news and can't wait to hear your voice. Love to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Walking around! That is such good news! Make a run for the border Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're thrilled to hear how well you're doing, Dorth! I can't believe you're walking already. Little did they know who they were dealing with! Lots of love, Sue and Peacce

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have known you'd do so incredible. Your strength and spirit is amazing. keep on rockin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're an inspiration! This knee thing is nothing compared to what you've gone through. You are amazing! Love, Dan, Tracy, Zach & Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gail Piernas-DavenportSeptember 12, 2011 at 12:52 AM

    This is amazing news. But of course, Dorothy is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rock on, Doro! We played the song "Don't Stop Believin'" in your honor. Will keep the prayers coming! The Olanders

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such amazing news from such a strong willed woman. We will continue to send positive thoughts and many prayers your way!

    Lisa and the Haldex Gang in Kansas City (Mike's friends)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go! Keep it up. Your are in our thougths and prayers.

    Lois Wollney

    ReplyDelete